Egy új, klassz videót találtam a PlayStation csatornáján, remélem nektek is tetszik!:
Tripwire Interactive is pleased to release our Full Release Launch Trailer for its co-op sci-fi horror FPS game, KILLING FLOOR 2 – Available now for PS4 and PS4 Pro!
The PlayStation®4 Pro version of KILLING FLOOR 2 features the following enhancements:
• 1800p checkboard rendering on 4K TV (3200×1800) optimized for 4K TVs
• Effectively supersampling and increased fps on HDTV
• Using additional memory to increased texture resolution to “Ultra Textures”
In KILLING FLOOR 2, players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union— Just one month after the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding.
Not all have given up hope though… A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
• Visceral Gore – KILLING FLOOR 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre. Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies. But they need to watch out! If caught, enemies will rip them, and their entire party limb from limb
• 6 player co-op or solo play— A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode for those willing to brave the horrific specimens alone
• 12 Player PvP Versus Survival Game Mode – Be the Zed! A 12 player PvP mode where two teams take turns playing Humans vs. Zeds in a pair of short matches. In the first match, one team plays Humans and the other Zeds until the humans all die during a single round or they beat the boss. For the second match the teams switch sides and when the battle is completed both teams receive a score based on their performance and the higher score wins!
• Terrifying Zeds – New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence, dishing out powerful attacks, working as a group to weaken the player’s party and pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels
• Unique Blend Of Weaponry – From modern militaristic assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, KILLING FLOOR 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer
• Expanded Perk System – Perks from the original game have been reimagined with more added to the fold. All perks now progress with meaningful talent choices that amplify different play styles, giving players a progression path that is expansive and full of rewarding milestones
• Brutal Melee Combat – KILLING FLOOR 2 reinvents melee combat completely. Players now have control over the type of melee attacks they can perform, enabling them to deliver bone-breaking crippling attacks to Zeds
• Optimized for PS4 Pro
For more information please visit www.killingfloor2.com
Rated Mature: Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Language, Partial Nudity
©2016 and published by Koch Media, Gewerbegebiet 1, 6604 Höfen, Austria. Published 2016 by Deep Silver. Deep Silver is a division of Koch Media GmbH, Austria. Deep Silver and its respective logos are trademarks of Koch Media GmbH. Killing Floor©2009-2016 Tripwire Interactive. Killing Floor®is a registered trademark of Tripwire Interactive in the USA and other countries. Co-published by Iceberg Interactive BV. Unreal®Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2016, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal®, Unreal® Engine, the circle-U logo and the Powered by Unreal® Engine logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.